Brand: Battle Born Batteries
- BUILT-IN BMS: BMS stands for "Battery Management System" - the brain of our deep cycle lithium batteries. Our BMS protects your battery from most common causes of battery failure, such as temperature volatility or ground faults. The BMS regulates the amount of power taken out of the battery and acts as a shut-off system to protect the li-ion cells (and you) from unsafe operating conditions.
- LITHIUM ION TECHNOLOGY: Unlike Lead Acid batteries, Battle Born's deep cycle lithium ion batteries have unlimited mounting capability, exceptional longevity, and are more cost effective. When factoring time and cost into your purchase, our lithium ion battery banks come out ahead every time. Plus, Li-Ion batteries can be safer than Lead Acid batteries, which have no protection against ground faults.
- GREEN ENERGY BATTERIES: Made from 100% safe, nontoxic, renewable energy, Battle Born Batteries last for more cycles and can be charged and discharged repeatedly (and charge faster than any other battery). We make our renewable, sustainable green energy batteries because they’re simply better than anything else out there, including other green batteries.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND VERSATILE: At a sleek 31 lbs, our 100Ah 12v battery weighs in at only 1/3 the weight of lead acid batteries! With no acid in the battery, you're able to safely mount in any position. This makes li-ion batteries perfect for marine, RV, campers, golf cart, off-road and off-grid applications!
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Proudly designed and assembled in the Reno, Nevada - the epicenter of the lithium ion battery world. We test (and re-test... and re-test again) literally every battery we ship and all of our batteries come with an industry-leading 10 year warranty. We believe you should be as confident in your battery as we are.
Publisher: Battle Born Batteries
Details: Our 100 ah 12 volt Battle Born Battery is designed and assembled in Reno, NV. This LiFePO4 - lithium iron phosphate deep cycle battery is great for use in an RV, Boat or Off-grid power system. These can be used in 12, 24 36 and 48 volt systems. At only 29 lbs, it packs the power of a 140 lb lead acid battery and lasts 10 times longer. 100 amp continuous output with a 200 amp surge output - 30 seconds 1/2 second surge output for higher loads.